Zentrum für Entwicklungsmethodik e.V.
The Zentrum für Entwicklungsmethodik e.V. (Center for Product Development Methodologies) was founded in 2002 with the intention to promote the advancement of methods for product development at theTU München especially in the area of science, research and education. The center pursues both he spread of methodologies as well as practical experience of method application.
- Information on results of the latest research of the chair (publications, lectures, conference transcripts, books, dissertations)
- Invitation to e.g. CAD-workshops, online database of employees (optional entry), job fair
- Free access to database of methods CiDaD:
The CiDad-Development Portal is offered to you by the Institute of Product Development of the Technical University of Munich. This portal is intended to support the product developer in the acquisition of knowledge in methodical design engineering and the selection of the proper methods for product development.
About the society
The society has two elements
- Managing committee
- Meeting of members
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Udo Lindemann (TU München)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Schlüter (Hochschule München)
- Sebastian Schweigert, M.Sc. (TU München)
Statutes of the society.
Join the society
Volksbank Ismaning eG
KontoNr. 28 29 44
BLZ: 700 934 00
BIC (SWIFT-Code): GENODEF1ISV